Bring Your Architectural Visions To Life Through Effective Storytelling
Whether it is for concept proposals, getting approvals or generating sales, we harness the full range of cinematic and visualisation techniques to bring your vision to life
Our services :
- 3D modeling
- Architectural renderings
- Flythrough and walkthrough animations
- Motion graphics
- VFX compositing
- Promotional video production
- Interactive walkthrough using Unreal Engine
Exploring The 5 Steps To Effective Architectural Visualisation
1. Know Your Audience. Different audience have different priorities and even different ways of processing information. Studies have shown that architects for example would tend to focus on the architectural aspect of an image while a lay person would scan the image as a whole. By defining the target audience early, you can make deliberate decisions that would be tailored toward this particular group.
2. Have A Message. A building is a building. If you have an underlying idea (which normally is the case) such as historical rejuvenation, stimulation of local economy, inner city sanctuary etc, it should be incorporated into the visual. The visualiser have the tools and techniques to insert the messages either directly or indirectly into the visuals but you need to tell them explicitly what the message is.
3. Put Your Best Foot Forward. In most cases, there is a lot of flexibility is what can and cannot be shown in a visual. Do not fall into the trap of trying to show everything all at once. Prioritize the elements and focus of the most important, most exciting aspect of the building or development first.
4. Be Accurate. Unless it is some sort of teaser preview, it pays to be accurate and complete in the depiction. Accurate visuals will give your audience the confidence to make decisions. For example, most people would not be able to visualise a 30 storey building in their head. So, if you want to show a 30 storey building, make sure it is 30, not 28 or 35.
5. Get Emotional. It is a fundamental marketing concept that emotion compels people to take action. Information will guide the decision but if you want people to take immediate action, you need to get them emotional. In term of image making, this is probably one the most difficult task but done right, the power of emotion can be tremendously transformational.